Thursday, February 4, 2010

Unable To Capture Image Motorola Rival There Is A Error With My Motorola W385, What Could It Be?

There is a error with my motorola w385, what could it be? - unable to capture image motorola rival

I purchased this phone shit 3 months ago and now somehow magically does not let me take pictures, he said "can not catch the movie" What I have not yet. And when I have some pictures that are used to give me the thing just started to show a kind of moving images. My phone is damaged in any way? I havne not deleted or something ..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, if you have not deleted me a favor ... Remove the battery of the phone, and you should see a sticker round soon. It is white ... if there is a pink to red means that you can cause damage to water ... not necessarily mean that it spilled on the water. Sometimes when the phone anywhere there's a lot of moisture in the bag with your sweating is, it can cause damage to the aquatic environment. If the goal would be my suggestion, in addition to the insurance, ask if necessary, to. Everything you need to do is pay $ 50 on your next bill and send you a new phone overnight. If you're not sure, just so you can get a new phone, is on a new cell phone that costs the price is right out of the phone, as in a contract or just get a phone with prepaid SIM card to buy follow it and goes to work. Evidence also check eBay for some discounts on mobile phones. I hope this has helped, and God bless you!

Post a Comment