Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pictures Of Womens At Cruise Can I Ever Gain Trust On My Husband Again!?

Can i ever gain trust on my husband again!? - pictures of womens at cruise

Hello, I married my husband 6 years and have a son together, but a few months. My husband bought a laptop and a secret password set and not me. Recently we saw a movie on his laptop and was curious about its history and saw watchroom found on your computer, and 3 pictures of naked women on a bed of Yahoo Messenger. He gave me 3 different explanations about what had happened. he said, they usually are friends of colleagues. who is a cell phone password secret and do not want me I had to beg for it. I have finally given. Go and see the support of other women, tells us not much I know he loves me and I love him very much. but I think in a marriage there should be no secret that knows everything about me, but there are certain things that I do not find what you need in order to be able to trust him again to trust him or send simply t

No comments:

Post a Comment