Tuesday, February 9, 2010

226 Old Beach Road , Ocracoke Island,map Ok, I Am 24 Yrs Old And Weigh 226 Lbs And I Am 5 10' Male...i've Been Fat All My Life. I Really Want To Lose?

Ok, i am 24 yrs old and weigh 226 lbs and i am 5 10' male...i've been fat all my life. i really want to lose? - 226 old beach road , ocracoke island,map

Weight, but I'm not only motivated his strange cousin treadmill every day for a week after eating and everything, so I eat eat eat next week and get deppressed and stop, I do not know why. .. I recently lost my mother when I was still very close and I get deppressed and start eating. I do not know what to do, I want to lose weight. is about 2 years ago when I lost my mother, I weighed 280 pounds, and according to what I to 220 in the absence of exercise .. But my problem is I can not motivate my life ... So my question is has anyone been sorta in my situation? and managed to lose weight and stay motivated when I lost weight, it was goooooood feeling that everyone says that good looking was that everything I goiong keep someone plz give me some advice I am willing to let go,! plz no rude comments, thank you very much! Also a bit strange, but in my last 280 to 220 may still not get rid of my man boobs .. What is the agreement with? An advice? PLZ no rude comments, thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment